Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My American Friend Linda, Sent Me a Parcel.

I've been a member of hgtv for over a year now. It was the first forum I joined as I found it imformative and friendly. I have made some very lovely American friends on the board, shared patterns and had some good laughs. One of my friends is Linda, (warp speed linda, as she crochets very fast) when she knew I was after a knifty knitter, she told me that she had a rectangular one that I could have and she would send it to me. But she did not stop there. She filled a box full of goodies and sent them to me. She mailed the box from the US last Friday and I received it today (Tuesday).

This is the shawl she made for me in the red heart soft yarn.
I have finally seen her crochet work and it is high quality work manship and I just love the shawl! It really is a soft yarn too.

Now these are the other goodies in the box. A lovely hard covered and spiral bound pattern book, the rectangular knifty knitter and some glow in the dark yarn which I so wanted to use.

I can't wait to use this glow in the dark yarn in a project, I've seen it advertised and so wanted it. Now I have it, YES!

Thank you so much Linda.